CompHealth is seeking an experienced gastroenterologist for a growing community hospital in Northern California. The hospital is looking for a GI to have 50% office duties and 50% procedures. Experience in ERCP and IBD would be great. The position will allow for creative work schedules like a 4-day workweek, 3 on and 1 off, and more. This is a tremendous opportunity for a work-life balance. They are open to visa sponsorship.
The community is located right on the coast, and it offers a 4-year university and regional airport.
For more details, please contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or email@example.com.
- Nonprofit community hospital in Northern California
- Coastal location close to Redwood National Park
- Flexible and creative schedules available
- Open to a full-time or part-time physician
- ERCP and IBD experience a plus
- Will work alongside another gastroenterologist
- Growing college town
- Loads of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.