An exciting opportunity to teach gastroenterology fellows is now available in western Massachusetts.
A faculty position is now open for an experienced, board-certified gastroenterologist. You will be teaching gastroenterology fellows, and there is an opportunity for a leadership role in the fellowship education program.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:8 call supervision (fellows take call). The ideal candidate will have experience as a clinician educator/researcher with outstanding clinical skills. Applicants must have demonstrated accomplishment in scholarship activities and clinical expertise.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with incentives plus robust benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO and holidays, 1 week of CME and allowance, 403(b), 457(f), 457(b), and relocation assistance.
If you would like to explore this amazing opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job 2762307.
- Teach clinical gastroenterology to UMass GI fellows
- Faculty position with leadership opportunities
- Join a large, congenial group of gastroenterologists with full hospital-employed benefits
- 3 days of procedures in a state-of-the-art GI lab that opened in September 2021
- 1:8 call supervision
- Work 1 day per week in Palmer, MA clinic
- Options for IBS and advanced procedures
- Live and work in a thriving community in western Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail