General Gastroenterologist in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Gastroenterology, General Practice
- Position Type
What is in it for you? I'm glad you asked.
You will join 8 other gastroenterologists (soon to be 9) in a mostly outpatient practice with light, paid call. You will have a very strong referral stream from more than 200 primary care physicians. You will have a valued, shared voice in practice philosophy and how best to deliver high-quality compassionate care. You will have the choice to work in a teaching capacity with primary care residents if you desire. You will have additional opportunities to provide advanced procedures, including ERCP and EUS. If you are a recent graduate, you will find this to be a great place to start your career with amazing mentors.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2771727.
- Join 9 other gastroenterologists in a collegial group
- Option to do advanced procedures
- Option to round with primary care residents
- Two year guaranteed salary that becomes based on RVU production for excellent income potential
- Paid call that is shared with the other GIs, hospitalists, and intensivists
- Great metropolitan location
- Work for a large, financially-stable health system
- Cincinnati has the largest Oktoberfest in the country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert