Come practice in Havertown, a residential suburban unincorporated community in Haverford Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It is located approximately 9 miles west of Philadelphia and is a very family-friendly community and gives great small-town vibes.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment for current graduates
- General bread and butter GI opportunity, no ERCP/EUS
- Monday through Friday with 3 office days and 2 lab days
- Call is 1:8 (one week on) and only inpatient when on call
- IBD program with 5 GIs/1 advanced procedure GI
- Practice has their own endoscopy center
- Provation Endowriter
- 30 minutes from Philly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail