Facility in South Carolina Is Looking for Interventional Cardiologist
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Closing date
- May 2, 2023
- Position Type
Also, on staff are six advanced practitioners (NPs). This is an inpatient and outpatient position, and you can expect to be busy from day one. The facility has strong academic affiliation, and you will have the opportunity to teach family medicine residents. The group welcomes board-certified or board-eligible physicians. This position will require a current SC license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus a generous sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 23 days of PTO, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. The area is also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, forward your CV to email@example.com. Follow up with a phone call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 and refer to job number 2780061.
- Solid and growing full-scope services with advanced procedures in the hospital
- Join a strong growing team and program where everyone has a say
- Strong academic affiliation and teaching opportunity but optional
- Great patient base, you get to be as busy as you want with a cath lab
- Competitive compensation package with huge earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits for physician and family
- Beautiful coastal location with the outdoor activities and recreation
- Move into town, enjoy your life with a very low cost of living and low taxes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert