Fantastic Noninvasive Cardiologist Job in Bakersfield, CA
- Bakersfield, California
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Position Type
The incoming physician will be joining other cardiologists on staff with strong medical support staff. The position is lucrative and offers $40,000 in a sign-on bonus, and loan repayment. With a great base salary, you will also receive wRVU if exceeds guarantee, receive difference as bonus.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For details, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call or text message to Austyn at 801.930-3363. Reference job number 2794139.
- Highly competitive salary plus RVU bonuses, with sign-on bonus
- Yes, you will receive $40,000 sign-on bonus plus loan repayment
- Join other cardiologists on staff with call shared equally
- A very busy team and practice experiencing huge growth and expansion
- Paid malpractice, liberal vacation time, plus CME
- In place is $20,000 for moving and relocation expenses
- Dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401(k) are all covered
- Great chance to live in this open, warm city with affordable newly constructed modern homes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $490000.00 to $525000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert