Come live and practice in this waterfront Louisiana city. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at 954.837.2635 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- High base plus RVU and student loan repayment
- Built-in referrals from more that 40 primary care physicians
- Work-life balance with 4.5-day workweek (40 hours) and a 1:7 call
- High growth area where business is booming and you can own the market
- Step into an established patient base
- Be the solo EP physician in the entire area and join 6 cardiologists,1 CV surgeon, and mid-levels
- 1 hour to the Gulf of Mexico
- Vibrant waterfront community and hip downtown scene
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail