A hospital-employed opportunity for an electrophysiologist/EP cardiologist is now available in metro North Dakota due to a growing community demand. A wonderful organization is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible electrophysiologist. The facility has 2 cath labs and dedicated EP. The incoming specialist will inherit an existing patient base. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call.
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for all that is needed to help provide the best care to your patients and community. CompHealth stands ready to assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state of North Dakota.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive competitive base salary, generous vacation and CME time off, liberal sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job 2800781.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs for huge earning potential
- Very liberal sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance provided
- All necessary equipment and dedicated EP lab are all in place
- Share great call with other cardiologists in the group
- Dental coverage, life Insurance, and a 401(k)
- Experienced and newly trained specialists are all encouraged to apply
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Admit at only 1 local hospital with optional academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail