Horsham Township is a home rule municipality in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, 10 miles north of Center City, Philadelphia. The township, incorporated in 1717, is one of the oldest original municipalities in Montgomery County. Beautiful parks, intriguing museums, and thrilling experiences abound in this little Pennsylvania town packed with fun and exciting activities.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Austin Arriola at email@example.com or 954.837.2706.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Independent practice
- Autonomy over your practice
- 4.5-day workweek
- Nocturnist to cover nights
- Work out of 1 hospital with academic affiliation
- Great schools
- 30 minutes from Philly and 2 hours from Jersey shores and Pocono Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail