Opening in Maryland for 100% Pain Management Role
- Closing date
- May 9, 2023
- Occupational Medicine
- Position Type
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- $300K to $350K base salary
- No weekends
- Full benefits offered
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week of CME time
- Stable group
- Highly sought after location
- Friendly, cultural city with a thriving arts community and a rich history
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert