Pain Management Physician Needed in Florida
- Naples, Florida
- Closing date
- Jun 27, 2023
- Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Position Type
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pain clinic will be on-site at the hospital with full support of the hospital
- Solo practice with no overhead or upstart expenses
- 100% pain management
- No weekends or call
- Pain fellowship preferred, but not required
- BC/BE in pain management required
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert