Join Growing Urology Practice at Penn State Health
Penn State Health is currently seeking a BC/BE General Urologist to join our expanding team in Cumberland County, PA. The Penn State Health Urology team is known for high quality care of conditions that effect the urinary tract in men and women, as well as men s reproductive health.
What we re offering
- Join a growing team of Urologists and APCs
- State of the art facilities with OR and clinic space
- Advanced technology with minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
- Innovative clinical trials and multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- MD, DO or equivalent degree
- Completion of accredited training program
- BC/BE Urology
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Join Growing Urology Practice at Penn State Health
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert