A hem-onc is needed at a reputable facility in Kentucky due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a light and limited call. The NPs will take 1st call and the hospitalist admit the patients, so the physician will rarely have to go in. You will work with several other oncologists, 2 NPs, and a radiology oncologist. They offer the most advanced chemo therapies and immunotherapies available, including clinical trials. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible MDs and DOs to apply. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative physician that is looking for a community-based role.
You will receive a competitive salary, RVU, loan repayment stipend medical benefits, and 6 weeks of vacation time. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Join a reputable facility
- State-of-the-art services and access to research
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- Strong support staff
- Hospitalists admit patients
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail