This opportunity is in Oroville, situated on the banks of the Feather River, where it flows out of the Sierra Nevada onto the flat floor of the California Central Valley. It is 65 miles north of Sacramento and is considered the gateway to the Lake Oroville and Feather River recreational areas. Oroville offers some of Butte County and Northern California's greatest recreational opportunities.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Nicole Frohman email@example.com (954) 837-2764.
- Work out of 1 location
- Excellent work/life balance; shared phone call only
- Established and growing group
- Latest advances in diagnostics and therapeutics
- Will consider J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Mostly outpatient
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- 1 hour from Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $500000.00 to $650000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.