You will enjoy practicing in this Alabama town that offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South. It is a tourist stop on the way to the Florida Panhandle and its best beaches, a bit over an hour drive away.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Hybrid hospitalist model
- Hospital rounds, L&D coverage, scheduled C-sections, and GYN surgery assists
- Work every other weekend, from 7 am on Friday to 5 pm on Monday
- Hours every Wednesday from 7 am to 7 pm
- Option for clinic days practicing gynecology only
- Maintain GYN skills without risk of building practice
- Competitive pay
- Mid-sized city with small town feel and low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail