Physician-Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery
In partnership with the University of Arizona, the Department of Surgery is actively interviewing Adult Cardiac Surgeons at the Assistant, Associate, or Professor level to join a team of faculty surgeons and advanced practice providers at Banner University Medicine Tucson. The division is a dynamic environment offering comprehensive and multidisciplinary surgical and medical care for our patients, and our staff strives to provide the best in patient care, resident/medical student education and training, together with extensive community and academic endeavors. The Division is seeking an individual who is able to work with diverse students, trainees, and colleagues.
- BC/BE Thoracic Surgery
- Desire to practice within an academic and research setting; including teaching residents, fellows, and medical students inside and outside of OR
- Skilled in all aspects of general adult cardiac surgery
- ECMO, temporary mechanical circulatory support device, heart transplantation and VAD experience is preferred
- Interest in lung transplantation is encouraged
- Commitment to quality
- Experienced Clinical Faculty with interests in a clinical academic practice are encouraged to apply.
- 1.0 FTE (Clinical/Academic)
- Full-Spectrum Caseload of Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Call Rotation: 1 week monthly
- Collaboration with the Heart Failure, Structural Heart, and Cardiology Faculty
- Academic and Research opportunities available based upon interests
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks and discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery
Apply for Physician-Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert