Thriving Private Practice Searching for an OBGYN physician!
Women4Women OBGYN is one of the premiere practices in Alabama. Founded by Dr. Anne Marie Reidy in 2017, W4W has been a trailblazer in the region, adding midwifery, genetic testing, vaginal laser and aesthetic services to its mix of more traditional obstetric and gynecologic services. W4W currently employs six providers: two OBGYNS, three midwives, and one nurse practitioner. Located in Huntsville, one of the fastest growing populations in the U.S.. Their need to add top-notch OBs (working toward a 4 person call group) is paramount.
W4W providers work out of one hospital, Huntsville Hospital, which is walking distance from W4W s clinic state of the art clinic. The hospital provides OB hospitalists who staff an OB Emergency Department which does all the triage of private and unattached patients who come there. W4W physicians are rarely called by them unless their patient needs admission. The hospitalists also cover all unattached OB patients, so the private physicians only provide gyn backup.
The practice emphasizes collaboration among its physicians and midwives, and this unique approach allows the practice to provide the best possible healthcare to the growing community.
From a lifestyle standpoint, W4W has a four-day work week. Providers and staff enjoy an extra day to relax, pursue other passions, and reduce burnout. Each physician has two to three dedicated nurses. All weekend calls are taken with a midwife, who takes first call from patients and the hospital. She does all vaginal deliveries (with the exception of vacuum deliveries) and rounds, writes notes, and puts in the orders on all the patients.
W4W offers an above average salary with a generous bonus structure and an opportunity to be on a partnership track. The practice has a 401k plan that it matches up to 4%, a $300 credit toward health and dental insurance, four weeks paid vacation, childcare credit, plus eight weeks paid maternity leave. In addition, W4W invests in leadership training and other enrichment programs for its doctors and other key employees.
The practice has added a dynamic aesthetic and wellness component that includes Botox and filler, Coolsculpting, MonaLisa Touch, Tempsure, Optimas, Diamond Glow facials and Morpheus (which provides laser hair removal and microneedling among other procedures. Besides providing a new revenue stream, these services help grow our practice and keep existing patients coming back on a more regular basis. W4W employees and providers enjoy substantial discounts on all these services!
Huntsville Hospital has all the latest technology including multiple DaVinci robots. They also have the usual OBGYN ancillary specialists including gyn oncology, maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and urogynecology. Huntsville is a vibrant and growing city, attracting many highly educated professionals and young families.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Towncenter are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor s highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live in America by US News