OBGYN - Detroit
- Detroit, Michigan
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Seeking a Full Time OB-GYN Physician to join our team!
We are a 5 Physician practice offering complete female healthcare services. Our physicians have extensive training and experience serving patients for teen health, family planning, pregnancy care, reproductive, menstrual, breast, and sexual health, menopause, and more.
Routine checkups, prenatal appointments, lab tests, and even complex gynecologic procedures are easy to schedule at any of our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Established practice with significant team experience / 25 team members
- Privileges at Henry Ford - Macomb and Ascension - Detroit
- Predictable 4 day rotating schedule with same day off each week
- Q5 call schedule
- Shared obstetrical call
- Collaborative Environment
- Office Procedures include NST’s, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopies, 3D Mammograms in office.
- Competitive Compensation: (Base Guarantee dependent on experience with robust Production Bonus plan)
- Bonus Incentives: Potential Signing or Relocation Bonus
- Partnership Opportunities: Continuous growth with path to Sr. Physician.
- Flexible Schedules: fitting for a full range of experience levels!
- Robust Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Maternity Leave support
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable Paid Time Off and CME allowance
- Dedicated Mentorship: True mentorship from Partner Physicians to support your development as a Physician
- Practice Culture: An environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- Patient Care Mindset: A feeling of knowing your role is an important part of the patient visit
- Must have completed or currently completing an ACGME/AOA approved Ob/Gyn residency program prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Open to new residents or experienced physicians interested in developing a patient centered practice
Apply for OBGYN - Detroit
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert