OB/GYN Hospitalist job opportunity 12 hour shifts,Level 3B NICU in Westchester, NY, 25 miles fro...
- White Plains Hospital
- White Plains, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 21, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
White Plains Hospital (25 miles from Manhattan, NY) is seeking OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our well-established program.
- Full time position
- 24-hour coverage in the Hospital
- 12 hour shifts.
- NO CALLS
The OB/GYN Hospitalist provides obstetrical and gynecological care and consultation to inpatients, the Emergency Department (ED), and those arriving in Labor and Delivery. The OB/GYN Hospitalist will provide patient assessment and triage, coordinate care with the patient's OB/GYN, care for unassigned patients, perform emergency deliveries, assist with surgical procedures, and provide OB/GYN consultation for inpatients and patients in the Emergency Department as needed.
OB/GYN Hospitalist REQUIREMENTS
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid active or in process NYS Medical License
- Completion of an OB/GYN Residency and/or Fellowship program
- Board Certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Minimum three (3) years related experience is required
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Level III B NICU
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 secondary on call back up
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage in the hospital
- Women s Choice Award as America s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics (This evidence-based designation is the only award that identifies the country s best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital. We are proud to be a 2015 recipient)
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
Excellent school systems with the some of the top 20 NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation , vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized
- "Great Place to Work" certified
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Leapfrg "grade A" ( one of the safest hospitals in the US)
- And many more.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist job opportunity 12 hour shifts,Level 3B NICU in Westchester, NY, 25 miles fro...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert