Physician- Physical Medicine & Rehab- New Orleans, LA
- Ochsner Health
- Covington, Louisiana
- Closing date
- Mar 21, 2024
- Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Full Time
- Position Type
Commit to full-time inpatient rehabilitation or enjoy the opportunity to have a combined inpatient and outpatient practice
Growing outpatient PM&R clinical practice including neurorehabilitation, general musculoskeletal and non-surgical pain management clinics, among others
The inpatient rehabilitation facility is certified by CARF in general rehabilitation and has a specialty CARF certification in the area of stroke recovery
New 5-story, 125-bed Continuum Care Hospital opened the 1st Quarter of 2018 with floors dedicated to SNF, LTAC, Skilled Nursing, Inpatient, as well as a Brain Injury unit. 46-beds dedicated for adult rehab
10-bed Continuum of Care Pediatric Rehab is the only one of its kind in the region
Physiatrist will be closely involved in the education and training of residents and medical students.
Ochsner Rehabilitation specializes in neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Department of PM&R is a service line with an integral collaborative approach to our Neuroscience Institute, a Center of Excellence. Areas of expertise include gait disorders, spasticity management, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disease and traumatic brain injury.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Physician- Physical Medicine & Rehab- New Orleans, LA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert