Outpatient C/A Addiction Psychiatrist Needed in California
- Napa, California
- Closing date
- Jun 20, 2023
- Psychiatry, Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Position Type
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Fiona Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9373.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient only
- No evening or weekend call
- Coverage is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Volume of 6 - 8 patients per day; average of 1 - 5 intakes per week
- Addiction experience; fellowship trained
- Must be board certified
- Must have California license (or be willing to obtain)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $330000.00 to $365000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert