California Bay Area Outpatient IM Position at a Community Health Center
- Closing date
- Jun 20, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
Contact Arthur Moran firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9358.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Outpatient only
- Nonprofit organization
- Monday through Friday with 1 day allocated for administration
- 40-hour work week
- Quality patient care at 18 to 20 patients per day
- Family medical benefits and dental
- Beautiful location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $170000.00 to $200000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert