Anesthesiologist Needed in California
- Stockton, California
- Closing date
- Jun 20, 2023
- Position Type
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Dona Menton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9325.
- Strong, stable practice consisting of a cohesive group that works well together
- Procedures include B&B, trauma, and OB (only on back-up call); no cardiac
- Able to do regional, trauma, and complex neurosurg cases; comfortable with care team model
- Open to J1 or H1, but prefer 2023 start; experienced docs preferred, but open to new grads
- Licensed in California or in the process of obtaining; must be board certified or board eligible
- Comes with 401(a) and 457(b), CME with stipend, and 29 PTO days to start
- Medical, vision, dental, and disability insurances; $10k relo assistance with 2-year commitment
- Easy access to San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $380000.00 to $650000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert