Physician - Interventional Cardiology
- Community Health Systems
- Cleveland, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Mar 20, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland, is seeking a BE/BC Interventional/Invasive Cardiologist for an employed opportunity, to join a single-specialty practice. Position is open due to a strong and rapidly growing population!
Cleveland, Tennessee has become the Technology/Manufacturing corridor between Cleveland and Chattanooga with new companies relocating and continuing to relocate in recent years. We're the only hospital in a 30-mile radius.
- Employed Position
- Join three other Interventional-Invasive Cardiologists
- Clinic -based practice; procedures at the hospital
- Three Offices - Main practice is located next to the hospital
- 3-5 years’ experience is preferred, however, new grads are welcome to apply
- New Hybrid Cath/Vascular Lab (June 2019)
- New STEMI Program (August 2020)
- Currently Practice Call is 1:3 (shared with 3 mid-levels)
- The practice website is…https://www.tennovaclevelanddocs.com/cardiology
Comprehensive Financial Package with a Competitive MGMA Salary which May include all of the following:
- Commencement Bonus
- Incentive Bonus based on WRVUs
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is a 351-bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, interventional radiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
More than 100,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 220,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains - experience a small-city feeling with progressive business, thriving industry, quality schools (public, private, universities, community colleges), low cost of living/crime, and a wealth of culture all in the heart of the Ocoee Region. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham, less than 30 minutes from Chattanooga!
Community Recognitions Include:
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Bradley County School System is one of the Top School Systems in the State
- Home to well-known Fortune 500 Companies
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Apply for Physician - Interventional Cardiology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert