BE/BE Hematologic Oncologist Physician-Join our Expanding Program in Upstate NY
- Rochester Regional Health
- Rochester, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 20, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Because of continued growth our Hematology/Oncology department at Rochester General Hospital is looking for a dedicated physician to join their team. Please review the details below and reach out if you have interest. I would love to share more about how we can work with you to build a practice you can be proud of.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region, six cancer centers across the region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Join a team of supportive and collaborative physicians, advance practice providers, nurses, pharmacist, social workers, and administrative support
- Partner with a full breadth of specialists through numerous case conferences, CME, and other networking activities: Radiation Oncology, Surgeons, Pathologists, Radiologists, and other sub-specialists
- Accredited through the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer, as a Comprehensive Academic Program
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia. The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. Greater Rochester also boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.
Apply for BE/BE Hematologic Oncologist Physician-Join our Expanding Program in Upstate NY
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert