Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
- Allina Health
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 20, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist:
Minnesota Perinatal Physicians is looking to add two experienced Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists to their large maternal fetal medicine practice with a focus on subspecialty care programs. MPP works collaboratively with the Midwest Fetal Care Center, one of the few full service fetal intervention programs in the country. We strive to provide excellent care at the top of the scope of MFM practice in each of our sub-specialty areas.
- Our group has 13 MFM’s, 2 Fetal Interventionalists and 7 APRN's.
- MFMs work collaboratively with our OB Hospitalists and APRNs for coverage of inpatients.
- Call is required for this position but is generally home-call and frequency is divided by number of partners in the call track, approximately 1:8 or 1:9
- Focus on the need for MFM support for population health and system wide quality improvement work
- Each partner is supported for professional/career development in their area of interest with protected time
Subspecialty care programs include:
- Maternal Obstetric Medical and Surgical management (MOMS) clinic
- Active placenta accreta spectrum program
- Collaborative OB critical care program
- Cardio-Obstetric program along with genetics, and pre-term birth prevention programs
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- Completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) accredited residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
required Completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited Fellowship training program in Perinatology required
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- Licensed Physician - WI upon hire
Allina Health is Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin, Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas. A place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
Allina Health’s commitment to Whole Person Care – mind, body, spirit and connection to community – defines our approach and how we shape our offerings. Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting. When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, and being a part of the Allina Health team, please feel free to reach out to Sr. physician recruiter, Katie Fryer, email@example.com
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert