- Allina Health
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 20, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Allina Health is currently seeking a highly motivated and committed full time Urogynecologist to join our actively growing practice at our brand-new Mercy Clinic. Our Allina Health Women's Urogynecology team offers evidence-based treatments customized for patient’s specific care needs including surgical care for complex pelvic floor disorders and gynecological conditions. We have cutting-edge diagnostic tools, access to surgical robot, and leading treatments with minimally invasive surgery.
- Multidisciplinary team approach to treat complex conditions.
- Candidate will be the third member of the Female Pelvic Medicine team with dedicated PA support.
- Provides surgical expertise that could include vaginal, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted approaches to the management of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, fecal incontinence and other conditions affecting the pelvic floor.
- System-wide referral source spanning the twin cities and outlying areas. Direct referrals from 90 clinicians referring into our Urogyn department.
- Access to in office procedures including cystoscopy, urodynamics and botox.
- Salaried position with 1 admin day a week
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA Fellowship training program in Urogynecology required
- Accredited Residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology required
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- ACLS/BLS Tier 3 - required within 180 days of hire
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not for profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
Allina Health’s commitment to Whole Person Care – mind, body, spirit and connection to community – defines our approach and how we shape our offerings. Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting. When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
Apply for Urogynecologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert