Section Chief Physiatry
- Dartmouth Health
- Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Closing date
- Apr 20, 2023
- Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Permanent, Chair/Chief/Medical Director
Section Chief Physiatry
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
The Department of Medicine and the Section of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center are seeking a Section Chief to join its newly organized physiatry program. The Department of Medicine is committed to the appointment and support of an individual who will bring a record of clinical excellence to the practice of physical medicine and rehabilitation, along with demonstrated engagement and enthusiasm for leadership and academic excellence.
- Generous base salary commensurate with experience
- $20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited position through Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center including malpractice insurance with tail coverage, life insurance as well as affordable family medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and HSA account.
- CME funds and allocated CME days in addition to vacation
- Collaboration with Geisel School of Medicine and Dartmouth College and the opportunity to do research
- Opportunities to teach and work with medical students and residents and interdisciplinary learners at all levels.
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
CV and cover letter sent to: Katie Hatcher - Physician Recruiter / email@example.com
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is located in Dartmouth Health’s main hospital in Lebanon, New Hampshire in a beautiful New England setting. The area combines rural living including easy access to the Atlantic seacoast and an abundance of outdoor activities with all the cultural amenities that come with the immediate proximity to Dartmouth College. Boston, Montreal, and New York are in driving distance. Airports in Burlington, Manchester, and Boston are easily accessible for national and international travel. We strive to balance income and lifestyle to provide a comfortable environment for everyone. The vast majority of our physicians have been part of the group for many years and enjoy or have enjoyed raising their children in a safe environment with highly ranked public and private schools.
- BC/BE Physiatry Residency trained; additional fellowship training in neurorehabilitation, pain medicine, post-operative care, musculoskeletal care, sports injuries, and specialized rehabilitation will also be considered.
- Prior administrative and leadership experience is
- Must obtain or maintain a NH and VT Medical License
This is a faculty position with the Dartmouth Health Clinic and its regional outreach centers which are physician-managed group practices valuing clinical care, education, and research. The ideal candidate will join our team that has an established presence at our regional sites in addition to our Academic Medical Center. The individual will receive an academic appointment as a member of the faculty of the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Dartmouth Health stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. We are close to the urban centers of Boston, New York and Montreal, but also offer proximity to the seacoast and multiple top-tier ski mountains within a short driving distance. In the Upper Valley of New Hampshire, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make our area the ideal place to work and play.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert