OB/GYN | $400K+ Starting Salary | Beachfront Northeast Florida
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Mar 19, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Find the tranquility and pristine natural beauty that comes with being right on the seashore, without sacrificing major metro amenities - this fast-growing beachfront community is only 30 minutes from Jacksonville International!
• Beautiful community hospital - pristine & up-to-date facility, palm tree-lined drive, $8 mil renovation of Birth Center just completed
• Affiliated with the largest non-profit health system in the region, the OBGYN service line here has extensive administrative backing and support
• Highly competitive $400K+ 3-year salary guarantee + additional lucrative wRVU bonuses
• Incredible opportunity for Gyn surgery - residents here prefer to receive care on-island, but are currently traveling into Jacksonville.
• Excellent access to specialists
• With a starting salary higher than what 90% of OBGYN practices offer (according to MGMA,) this position is proof that you don't have to sacrifice your earning potential to find the lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
• Ranks Top 3 among "America's Favorite Beach Towns," (Travel & Leisure magazine )
• The island's scenic beaches draw tourists during peak season, but the vast majority of residents here make this their year-round home.
• Historic and charming downtown is home to foodie destinations and high-end boutiques - it would take months to try every option available for brunch!
• Not just a great place to visit, it's also a wonderful place to live the local public school district consistently ranks top 2 in the entire state of FL
• Only 30 minutes from Jacksonville Int'l Airport
• No state income tax
Please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting, for more information about this brand-new opportunity:
• Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
• Call/Text: 314-788-6877
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OB/GYN | $400K+ Starting Salary | Beachfront Northeast Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert