GI Hospitalist Position | 7 on 7 off Schedule | Coastal Mid-Atlantic
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Mar 19, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
• Seeking a Gastroenterologist Hospitalist 7 on / 7 off dayshift 7a-7p.
• Currently rotating coverage at three regional hospitals including a busy and fast paced 450 Bed Hospital / Level II Trauma Center.
• Includes hospital rounding, inpatient consults/procedures and outpatient procedures. Some outpatient visits during work week can be built into the schedule.
• Established team with 7 day a week APP support to promote work/life balance.
• Teaching opportunities with FM, IM & EM residents.
• Attractive compensation model with additional earning potential for productivity and quality incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
• H1b candidates welcome to apply (non-profit cap exempt facility).
• This highly desirable, waterfront location boasts scenic parks, hiking, fishing, boating and golf!
• In addition to the scenery, fabulous University system, and historic areas, enjoy some of the best shopping and the greatest restaurants in the country.
• Live in a metropolitan area in driving distance of D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah National Park, the beaches of North Carolina, Charlottesville, and Richmond.
• Experience all that this peninsula has to offerWilliamsburg, York County, Newport News, Gloucester, and Virginia Beach!
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GI Hospitalist Position | 7 on 7 off Schedule | Coastal Mid-Atlantic
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert