This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN has been emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Love where you work!! We are inviting BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians who have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join us.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
The Division of General Internal Medicine at LVHN is a great place to start or continue your career. Join other Lehigh Valley Health Network internists in providing primary care that is patient centered, progressive and committed to quality outcomes. The Division of General Internal Medicine is growing and strong with 20+ Practices and 100+ Providers.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive $100,000 retention bonus plus a starting bonus
- Monthly education stipends for residents or fellows
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Attractive work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Student loan support, PSLF eligible employer
- Great location 90 minutes to NYC and 60 minutes to Philadelphia
- Strength of a large network
- Platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career