DeKalb Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OBG Physician to provide full-time services in an established, successful, and highly respected Practice.
- Nationally Competitive Compensation
- Partnership Track
- Loan Repayment
- Short commute from home to Hospital/Clinic
- Welcoming Physicians and experienced staff
- Physicians also qualify for $5k state tax credit for 5 years + low property tax
- Practice has been serving Fort Payne, Alabama since 1960.
- Office is adjacent to the campus of DeKalb Regional Medical Center
- Approx. 700 deliveries annually
- Group consists of Ob/GYNs, Pediatricians, and NPs
- Experienced ultrasonography on site
- Shared reception, 8 exam rooms, procedure room, ultrasound, lab and physician offices
- Physician owned and operated
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Potential income as a partner (partnership track)
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Malpractice insurance, health and life insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Med Education Debt Assistance and more!
The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns in America.Fort Payne (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad. Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, you'll love Fort Payne.