Nocturnist Needed for Reputable Health System Near New Orleans, Louisiana
- Closing date
- Jun 16, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
Contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7-on/7-off work schedule
- No procedures necessary
- 10 - 12 admissions with APP support
- Open to IM or FP trained hospitalists
- EMR is Epic
- Full benefits include health, dental, and vision insurances
- Easy access to New Orleans
- For more information, please email email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert