Pediatric Hospitalist Job in a NICU in Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- Jun 16, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Hospital Medicine (MD), Pediatrics
- Position Type
Come practice in the third-largest city in the U.S., Chicago. It is the ideal place for people who want to live in a world-class city with Midwest values. The Windy City offers more than its fair share of culture, Michelin-starred restaurants, world-class business districts, and neighborhoods that are its true character.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and email@example.com. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a team of 3 providers (including neonatologist or NNP) and strong support staff
- 6-bed nursery with daily census
- Comfortable with newborn resuscitation and stabilization for transfer
- Newborn advanced life support (NALS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS) certifications
- 24-hour shifts with in-house coverage (2 calls per week)
- Employed position, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and partnership potential
- Located in the world-class city of Chicago
- Contact Deb Gronsbell for more information and reference job number 2830524
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert