General Surgeon Is Needed for Locum Tenens Assistance in Ohio
- Marietta, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jun 16, 2023
- General Practice, Surgery
- Position Type
- Locum Tenens
- Weekend call, 24-hour shifts
- 24 hour weekend call
- Average of 18 inpatient consults per weekend
- Laparoscopic appendectomy, cholecystectomy, tracheostomy, endoscopy, I&D, wound debridement etc.
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert