You will enjoy working in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2707006.
- Negotiable salary based upon experience/background plus incentive potential
- Site qualifies for PSLF program
- Medical director role for a behavioral health hospital, 8 years of clinical experience required
- Provide clinical oversight of all medical and psychiatric services
- Collaborates in the allocation of current clinical and administrative needs to support care
- Works with medical, psychiatric, and nursing leadership
- Must be board certified in addiction psychiatry, or addiction medicine and psychiatry
- Located in downtown Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail