Come practice in Carterville, a charming small town in the heart of southern Illinois, an area many refer to as the "heartland." It is nestled as a gateway to the fast-growing Southern Illinois Wine Trail. In fact, this town is within an hour to 29 wineries you can enjoy in this region.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Kendal Ohl at email@example.com or (954) 837-2699.
- Patient-focused group with a devotion to high-quality care
- Brand-new, innovative, state-of-the-art facility
- Mostly outpatient position
- Research opportunities
- Fully staffed facility with a dedicated nurse for each oncologist
- Everything under one roof: lab, infusions, radiation, chemo, therapies, support groups, and more
- In-house sub-specialty referrals and support
- Only a 2-hour drive to St. Louis, Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail