Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki at email@example.com or (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- Includes $25k sign-on bonus; PSLF loan repayment
- Negotiable $10k relocation assistance
- Must be board certified
- Academic affiliation
- H-1B visas accepted
- See 20 patients per day
- 5+ years of clinical or as an educator or administrator
- Includes medical, life insurance, retirement, CME, malpractice, and 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail