Primary Care Roles Available in Beautiful Southampton, New York
- Southampton, New York
- Closing date
- Jun 16, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
Hampton Bays has more waterfront property than any of the other Hamptons, it boasts more waterfront restaurants than any of the other Hamptons, and it is the second-largest fishing port in New York State. Excellent schools, wonderful restaurants and entertainment. Beautiful place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary, sign-on bonus, and RVU bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- Average 18 - 22 patients per day
- Can work a 4-day work week
- Must be board certified or taking boards in IM or FM
- NY licensed physician or willing to acquire
- Multispecialty group practice with several locations
- Addiction medicine experience a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert