A large hospital in Winchester, VA is seeking a GI Medical Director and a Gastroenterology Physician to join a newly created, hospital-employed team at Winchester Medical Center in Winchester, Virginia.
Call is shared with 4 other gastroenterologists from a local private practice. You will have the option to do advanced procedures and a flexible work schedule.
Winchester, Virginia is a model community in the Shenandoah Valley with specially endowed public schools, outstanding private school systems, a music conservatory, a university, outdoor recreation, rich history, and affordable housing. It is located just 75 miles to Washington DC.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2830712.
- Start a brand-new, hospital-based gastroenterology program in Winchester, Virginia
- Instill your philosophy of medicine on a brand-new GI program
- 1:5 call shared with a private single-specialty group
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art GI clinic will be built to support the practice
- Excellent public and private schools; home to Shenandoah University
- Affordable, safe, engaging community with little to no traffic for a healthy work/life balance
- Abundance of orchards, farm markets, breweries, and wineries
- Winchester is only 75 miles from the cultural activities in Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail