A medical center in NM is looking to add a solo noninvasive cardiologist to their growing practice.
Come practice in a location in New Mexico that offers a family-oriented community with great school systems and an excellent cost of living. There is an array of outdoor activities, dining, and shopping to enjoy. Conveniently located within driving distance to nearby metro cities as well as a nearby airport make this an ideal place to reside and practice.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2830286.
- Become the sole Cardiologist in a great New Mexico town
- Ability to make a difference in the Clovis, NM community
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Option for 4-day workweek with 4 hours of administration time each week
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus $ above RVU target
- Robust benefits package that includes 457(b) and 403(b) retirement plans with up to 5% matching
- Occurrence-based malpractice (they pay %100 tail)
- Clovis offers a great school system, diverse job opportunities, golf courses, and great dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail