Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Waycross, GA
- HCA Healthcare
- Waycross, Georgia
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:Job Summary:
Memorial Satilla Health is seeking Emergency Medicine physicians to become part of our Emergency Department team. Moonlighting shifts also available.
About the ED:
- Level III
- 25 ED beds
- 50k patient volume
- 36 hours of MD coverage daily
- APC coverage daily
- Meditech EMR
- Hospitalist program managed by TeamHealth
- Clinicians will need to be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine.
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active GA license prior to start.
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Relocation and sign-on bonus negotiable
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative practice environment
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid professional liability coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through employer
- A full service, 231 bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Offers a wide range of care services including but not limited to, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- We are a Level II Trauma Center.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Waycross, GA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert