- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Enid, Oklahoma
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, located in Enid, OK, is recruiting Family Practice physicians for clinic-based positions.
- Employed positions replacing two departing physicians
- Position can be outpatient only or a combination of inpatient/outpatient
- Compensation will include a competitive salary plus bonus, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation
- Other incentives such as training stipend and loan repayment assistance may also be available
- Build a busy practice in a growing family-friendly community with convenient access to major metro areas
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed facility and is one of the two hospitals in Enid. It serves ten county service areas with a population of approximately 200,000. Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's ""Top 5 Up and Coming Cities"", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the ""Bright Star of the Great Plains""!
For more information please contact:
Universal Health Services
Apply for Family Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert