- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Denison, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Texoma Medical Center is recruiting a Gastroenterologist for an immediate need in Denison, TX.
- This is an employed position replacing a retiring physician in a well-established practice with a 15+-year history in the community.
- Join two established GIs with a third independent GI to assist with call rotation.
- Currently, the practice averages 30 patients per day, and is located on the hospital campus.
- Position will include all typical GI procedures (ERCP, EUS experience welcomed but not required).
- Spanish speaking ability will be a plus.
While all appropriate candidates will be considered, special consideration will be given to those candidates with active Texas licensure and the availability to start as soon as possible. Compensation will include a competitive salary plus incentives; full employed benefits package; sign on bonus and relocation.
The City of Denison, Texas, is located 67 miles north of Dallas. Denison and the surrounding communities offer excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
Texoma Medical Center is a 333 acute-bed regional medical center with a staff of over 200 physicians. TMC’s main campus is in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The hospital offers major specialty services, including open heart surgery and neurosurgery and has an approximate draw area of over 300,000 people. Advanced resources, such as certified trauma care support TMC's role as a regional specialty center. Since 1965, TMC has provided the kind of sophisticated, experienced care that was once available only in major metropolitan areas.
For more information please contact:
Universal Health Services
Apply for Gastroenterology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert