ENT - Hospital Employed
- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Enid, Oklahoma
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, located in Enid, OK, is hiring an ENT to help manage an increased patient volume.
- This will be an employed position working with an established ENT.
- Currently, a significant percentage of patient cases are going out of the community, guaranteeing a quick start up for a new practice.
- The position will include all general ENT procedures; ideal candidates will also have additional experience with rhinoplasties/facial plastics
- Compensation will include a generous salary plus bonus, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed facility and is one of the two hospitals in Enid. It serves ten county service areas with a population of approximately 200,000. Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's ""Top 5 Up and Coming Cities"", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the ""Bright Star of the Great Plains""!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
866-227-5415 ext. 224
Apply for ENT - Hospital Employed
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert