Long Island, NY (border of Nassau-Suffolk): 2 Pulm/CC to join SSG of 8. Choice of 2 different wo...
- Anapol Enterprises, LLC
- Bethpage, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (border of Nassau-Suffolk): Two BE/BC Pulmonologist/CC physicians are needed to join a busy and successful single-specialty group. They currently have eight Board Certified Pulmonary/CC physicians. The new Pulmonary/CC physician will do a mixture of in-hospital Pulmonary and Critical Care consultation service, follow ups, procedures and office based management. There will be a choice of two different work and call schedules. This practice will also try to accommodate the new physician s preferences regarding work assignments. Sleep Medicine and teaching are both available and optional. $ Generous/very competitive financial compensation package.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York
- This practice is located on the border of Nassau and Suffolk County, Long Island.
- The new Pulmonary/Critical Care physician will have the option/choice of living in either Nassau County or Suffolk County.
- This is a very desirable location with an award winning school system.
- Enjoy living and working in a serene and scenic environment as Long Island.
- Their office and two hospitals are both located less than a one hour commute to Manhattan. You will be able to take full advantage of and have easy access to the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational activities/opportunities that New York City has to offer!
- Two Board Eligible or Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians are needed to join a busy and successful specialty private practice group.
- This practice currently has eight Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians. One of their physicians is also Director of the Sleep Lab.
- The new Pulmonary/CC physicians will do a mixture of in-hospital pulmonary and critical care consultation service, follow ups, procedures and office based management.
- This practice will try to accommodate the physician s preferences regarding work assignments.
- These excellent Pulmonary/CC opportunities are due to the growth and expansion of their practice, patient base and service area.
- This practice was established about seventeen years ago.
- Sleep Medicine: Sleep Medicine Certification would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Teaching opportunities: For those Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians who want to do some teaching, there will be the opportunity to do so. Their medical center has a Family Practice Residency program that started in the summer of 2022 and an Internal Medicine Residency program that will start in the summer of 2023.
- They offer the following work and call schedule options:
- A. First Option:
- Work Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekend Call: She or he will be given a choice of a 1:3 or 1:4 weekend call schedule. If she or he chooses to take a Q-3 call schedule, then the salary will be appropriately increased.
- Weekday Call: It will be one weekday per week.
- Weekend Call: She or he will only cover one hospital.
- B. Second Option:
- Shift Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off
- The week that the physician is working a shift, the hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call Schedule for the week working a Shift Schedule: The physician will be on call from Friday night until Monday morning. Night call will be very light with dedicated Mid-Level Providers (MLP) available 24/7 providing assistance covering the Pulmonary/CC physician s patients.
- Hospital/Medical Center Information:
- The new Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician will perform pulmonary consults, admissions, and follow ups at a top-notch teaching and trauma medical center.
- For the Critical Care component, the new physician will work at an award winning, full service community hospital that provides comprehensive inpatient, outpatient, critical care and surgical services.
- The new physician will work in their closed Intensive Care Unit with 12 beds with 8 Step-down unit (SDU) beds. Average occupancy 75 - 80%. The new Pulmonary/CC physician will see patients and provide consults on the critical care patients.
- Availability: Pulmonary/CC fellows completing their training and available during the summer of 2023 as well as Pulmonary/CC physicians who are already in practice and have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION AND FUTURE EARNINGS: This successful and busy practice is offering:
- The starting base salary range is generous for the Long Island area.
- Productivity Incentive Bonus: For both of the above described work schedules and call options, there will be a productivity incentive bonus. Depending upon how hard this physician is willing to work, it can increase significantly the earning potential of the incoming Pulmonologist/CC physician.
- The practice will provide a fringe benefits package which includes: malpractice insurance, health insurance, a 401K retirement plan, and paid time off.
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8,930,000 million) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Its public school system is the largest in the nation. NYC boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for Long Island, NY (border of Nassau-Suffolk): 2 Pulm/CC to join SSG of 8. Choice of 2 different wo...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert