General Medicine Physician
- Teladoc Health, Inc
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We are seeking Physicians who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine. Opportunities available nationwide.
Our employed General Medicine Physicians work remotely utilizing phone or video calls to consult with our members seeking care for minor acute illnesses.
What We Offer:
- Teladoc Health physicians help more patients access affordable, quality care.
- Registered members using our services come from health insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member builds an electronic medical record for your review prior to a consultation.
- Common illnesses we treat include cold/flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis and UTI’s. We offer strong clinical guidelines within our platform, along with required training prior to accepting consults.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary software.
- Board certified in IM, FM or EM (ABMS or AOA)
- 2+ Years experience post residency/fellowship
- Have an active medical license
- Have an active Federal DEA certificate/number
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Comfortable with technology and experienced with telehealth
- Must be available for both phone and video consults
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
Ranked #1 among direct-to-consumer telehealth providers in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Telehealth Satisfaction Study
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Apply for General Medicine Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert