- Lewiston, Idaho
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is recruiting a BC/BE Hem/Onc to join a busy practice with three physicians and two nurse practitioners. The clinic is located thisclose to the hospital and includes an infusion center. Our robust cancer program boasts over 35 years of history in the community. Strong Radiation Oncology program with two linear accelerators. Interventional Radiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Radiology, GI and Interventional Cardiology, all on-site. Program categorized and accredited as Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. St. Joseph is a 145-bed facility and a Level III Trauma Center.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance affiliate
- Provide call coverage for only one hospital, but provide outreach services to multiple communities
- Broad range of cases means a very rewarding practice
- Radiation oncology and chemotherapy infusion center on site
- Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
- Stability and support of national parent company, ScionHealth
COMPENSATION PACKAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- $30K Sign On Bonus
- $10K Relocation
- Student Loan Assistance
- Competitive Compensation in the MGMA-median range
- Great Bonus Potential based on wRVUs!
- Robust Benefits Package
- We'll even throw in your hunting & fishing license!
Lewiston, Idaho is on the border of Washington and Idaho, near the Oregon border. Be within a few hours drive, or a quick plane ride, to metropolitan areas such as Seattle and Portland, a bit further to Vancouver as well.
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert