- St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist with interest in teaching residents and fellows. The ideal candidate will participate in quality initiatives, clinical research. We are looking for an energetic and engaged candidate to join our team by embracing the Cancer Center’s tripartite mission of clinical care, patient-centric research, and medical education (medical students, residents, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellows, and Gynecologic Oncology fellows).
About St. Luke’s Cancer Center and the Section of Gynecologic Oncology
- St. Luke’s Cancer Center provides care to a catchment area of >1.5 million individuals across 8 counties in Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey. Our specialists care for >5,000 new patients per year. Clinical services are provided across 12 hospitals, 9 outpatient centers with 9 infusion and 4 radiotherapy centers.
- St. Luke’s Cancer Center’s Section of Gynecologic Oncology has a long-standing tradition of delivering cutting-edge clinical care. The Section currently consists of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners.
- St. Luke’s has newly ACGME-accredited Fellowships in Gynecologic Oncology and Hematology / Oncology as well as an OB/GYN Residency with 6 residents per year. Our Gynecologic Oncology 3-year fellowship started in 2022 and is approved for one fellow per year.
- St. Luke’s Cancer Center multidisciplinary team is comprised of specially trained individuals including genetic counselors, patient navigators, nurse navigators, and counselors to help guide, comfort, and empower our patients through their journey. We also offer a healing arts program, nutrition support, access to rehab and physical therapy, insurance and financial support, clinical trials, and support groups.
- Recently, St. Luke’s Cancer Center has received five awards from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert