- Stanford Children's Health
- Mountain View, California
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Packard Children’s Health Alliance / Stanford Children’s Health is actively recruiting full-time Ob/Gyn Physicians to join our well-established groups in the Bay Area.
- Full-scope obstetrical care, including high-risk pregnancies.
- Physician-led, collegial environment
- OB/GYN outpatient care, hospital care and collaborative practice
- Average of 15-20 patients per day
- As a group of board certified physicians, we believe in delivering personalized quality care.
- We value the bonds formed with our patients and prefer to have continued one on one care throughout pregnancy.
Why Practice with Us?
- Excellent opportunities to join our growing practices!
- Full benefits package
- Relocation bonus for qualified moves.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Residency in OB/GYN
At Stanford Children's Health, we are focused on bringing world-class, family-centered care to communities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. A rapidly growing medical foundation, developed in partnership with Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and the Stanford School of Medicine, we are bringing together some of medicine’s premier talent to meet the health challenges faced by today’s children and expectant mothers. If you’d like to be part of an organization that’s establishing new standards of care—and helping children and their families grow stronger every step of the way—consider joining us today.
Compensation is based on the level and requirements of the position. Salary within our ranges may also be determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, location, and abilities, as required by the role, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. Typically, new physicians join at the minimum to mid salary range.
Min to Mid-range (1.0 FTE): 325K-350K, plus incentives
To find out more about how you can make an impact on our growing organization, please send your resume with "ObGyn" in the subject line of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Apply for OB/GYN PHYSICIANS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert